Hi, I’m Ali, Principal of Little Voices Altrincham.
I have been with Little Voices since 2017 and I’m delighted to be bringing our fun and inspirational singing & drama classes to children & young people in the area.
Does your child love to Act and Sing?
Children make friends for life at Little Voices, and it is our greatest pleasure to teach singing and drama, while watching every child who attends our classes grow in confidence over the weeks.
What can we offer your child & What makes us different?
- Expert tuition – all of our tutors come with a wealth of qualifications and experience
- Small class sizes – This means we can really get to know your child and no getting lost at the back of a big group of kids!
- The individual attention and tuition that they deserve
- The chance to take LAMDA examinations
- A safe and fun environment in which to learn – our tutors and principals are trained in paediatric first aid, child safeguarding, fire marshalling and GDPR. We have also been awarded 5 Gold Stars from The Children’s Activities Association and are a recognised provider for The Children’s University.
- Wednesday 6th September-Wednesday 18th October
- HALF TERM WEEK Wednesday 25th October
- Wednesday 1st November-Wednesday 20th December
Christmas break: Wednesday 27th December and Wednesday 3rd january
- Wednesday 10th January-Wednesday 7th February
- HALF TERM WEEK Wednesday 14th February
- Wednesday 21st February-Wednesday 27th March
Easter break: Wednesday 3rd April and Wednesday 10th April
- Wednesday 17th April-Wednesday 22nd May
- HALF TERM WEEK Wednesday 29th May
- Wednesday 5th June-Wednesday 17th July
Lessons are currently available in Hale Barns, Altrincham
- We offer regular classes on Wednesdays after school from 4 years old (must be in reception) up to 18 years
- We have a class to suit your child within our friendly and inviting centre!
- We teach performing arts in small groups so that your child benefits from both individual attention and a great bond of friendship.
- We progress through the LAMDA syllabus so your child will have an incredible sense of achievement and no fear of exams!
- We are in the business of building confidence, every pupil is valued and supported.
- Our groups work on pieces they love, so if you have a Disney fan or a Musical Theatre nerd in your house, they will love portraying their favourite characters.
Lessons take place on a Wednesday afternoon/evening. Lesson times depend on child’s age and ability.