Hi, I’m Ali, Principal of Little Voices Altrincham.
I have been with Little Voices since 2017 and I’m delighted to be bringing our fun and inspirational singing & drama classes to children & young people in the area.
Does your child love to Act and Sing?
Children make friends for life at Little Voices, and it is our greatest pleasure to teach singing and drama, while watching every child who attends our classes grow in confidence over the weeks.
What can we offer your child & What makes us different?
- Expert tuition – all of our tutors come with a wealth of qualifications and experience
- Small class sizes – This means we can really get to know your child and no getting lost at the back of a big group of kids!
- The individual attention and tuition that they deserve
- The chance to take LAMDA examinations
- A safe and fun environment in which to learn – our tutors and principals are trained in paediatric first aid, child safeguarding, fire marshalling and GDPR. We have also been awarded 5 Gold Stars from The Children’s Activities Association and are a recognised provider for The Children’s University.
Lessons are currently available in Hale Barns, Altrincham
Lessons take place on a Wednesday afternoon/evening. Lesson times depend on child’s age and ability.