Looking to brighten up your child’s week with something that they look forward to? Do you want to build your child’s confidence?
Hello! I’m Alison, your Little Voices Principal, and I’m delighted to be running our fun & inspirational singing &
drama lessons to the children & young people of Central Manchester, Didsbury.
Children make friends for life at Little Voices, and I’m looking forward to watching every child who
attends our classes grow in confidence, as well as learn new skills that will help them in other areas of
their life as they grow up.
So whether they love to act & sing, or need a bit of a confidence boost, we’ll help your child be the best
they can be!
WINTER TERM BOOKINGS NOW OPEN !
We have spaces available for children ages 4-16. To book your child in for a free trial lesson please click the button above.
What makes our lessons unique?
- Maximum of 8 children in each lesson – ensures individual attention for every child
- Building life skills – such as confidence, resilience, communication, team work
- Children of all abilities are welcome – we truly believe that every child has something amazing to share!
- CAA Accredited (Children’s Activities Association)
- LAMDA exams – 100% pass rate
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Monday 19th February 2024: School holiday workshop – Musical theme tbc
- Tuesday 9th April – Friday 12th April 2024: School holiday camp – Musical theme tbc