The health and safety of everyone is always a top priority for us here at Little Voices and we are committed to remaining open in the safest possible way to ensure the well being of everyone.
We’re fortunate that our small class sizes allow everyone to have their own personal space in our lessons and lots of space to socially distance.
We endeavour to bring you the same amazing tuition and the same fun and inspirational lessons with just a few additional precautions in place such as…
- All Little Voices tutors are fully enhanced DBS checked and hold Level 3 First Aid Paediatric.
- Drop offs and Pick ups will for the time being stay outside and parents will be encouraged not to come into the venues, this is to minimise the spread of COVID 19.
- For Safeguarding and Child Protection reasons parents or visitors are not allowed into our classrooms.
- Children welcome to bring water to our lessons (providing they are labelled with their name on)
- No food is allowed in our lessons and we ask that children avoid anything containing; nuts, Fava beans, broad beans, shell fish and sesame seeds before our lessons.
- We must be made aware prior to a free trial or lesson if your child has any allergies or medical conditions. If your child has an allergy we ask that you provide them with an epi pen which our tutors can keep on hand.
- Our mid year performances are professionally filmed by our videographer and so we do require permission and consent for this when enrolling onto our lessons.
- If we have to cancel our lessons, we will move to virtual online lessons. If your child can not attend an online lesson, lessons will be banked for the future. No refunds will be given.
- We do not offer credits or refunds for any missed lessons for sickness or holidays (including self isolation)
- As a temporary measure until at least the 26th January when Plan B is reviewed, our tutors will be taking a LFT on the day of teaching. We kindly ask if children attending our classes also do the same. (We will of course review this as the guidance evolves).
- Social distancing will be maintained. Our groups will be small in size to allow this.
- We will ensure good hygiene and regular cleaning will be maintained
- Tutors and parents are asked to wear a mask when in close proximity and or in communal areas.
- Our venues will maintain good ventilation
- We will follow public health advice on isolation and managing confirmed cases – this will be reflected in our Risk Assessment
- We ask that parents and visitors do not come into our venues
- Drop off and pick ups will take place outside and we ask if this can be limited to one parent or carer
Some of our plans may change as the guidance evolves, ensuring that we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe whilst offering an outstanding service to all parents and children.