The health and wellbeing of our students and tutors is always a top priority for us here at little Voices. Despite the plans to ease some restrictions, we, like many other institutions, feel the need to maintain our current processes in order to prioritise the health and well-being of our tutors and students. With this in mind, we will be keeping our existing precautions in place.
We’re fortunate that our small class sizes allow everyone to have their own personal space in our lessons. We bring you the same amazing tutors and the same fun and inspirational lessons with just a few additional precautions put in place such as…
- All Little Voices tutors are fully enhanced DBS checked and hold Level 3 First Aid Paediatric.
- Drop offs and Pick ups will for the time being stay outside and parents will be encouraged not to come into the venues
- Children welcome to bring water to our lessons (providing they are labelled with their name on)
- No food is allowed in our lessons and we ask that children avoid anything containing; nuts, Fava beans, broad beans, shell fish and sesame seeds before our lessons.
- We must be made aware prior to a free trial or lesson if your child has any allergies or medical conditions. If your child has an allergy we ask that you provide them with an epi pen which our tutors can keep on hand.
- Our mid year performances are professionally filmed by our videographer and so we do require permission and consent for this when enrolling onto our lessons.
- If we have to cancel our lessons, we will move to virtual online lessons. If your child can not attend an online lesson, lessons will be banked for the future. No refunds will be given.
- We do not offer credits or refunds for any missed lessons for sickness or holidays (including self isolation)
- We will still be encouraging everyone to avoid close contact and will continue to implement social distancing wherever possible
- Groups will still be small in size to allow everyone their own personal space
- Our venues will maintain good ventilation
- We will ensure good hygiene
- Regular cleaning will be maintained
- All tutors will take regular weekly lateral flow tests and we ask that all children attending our lessons do the same
- We will follow public health advice on isolation and managing confirmed cases – this will be reflected in our Risk Assessment
- We ask that parents and visitors do not come into our venues
- Drop off and pick ups will take place outside and we ask if this can be limited to one parent or carer
- The government is removing the requirement to wear face coverings in law but expects and recommends that they are worn in enclosed and crowded spaces where you may come into contact with people you don’t normally meet. We kindly ask if you bare this in mind when dropping off and picking up.
Some of our plans may change as the guidance evolves, ensuring that we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe whilst offering an outstanding service to all parents and children.