Little Voices lessons are held weekly on Mondays during school term times, in the beautiful and inspiring surroundings of Skipton Town Hall (at the top of the High Street). We welcome children aged 4 to 14 across our three age groups of Mini Voices (ages 4 to 6), Little Voices (ages 7 to 10) and Voices (ages 10/11 to 14).
Lessons take place between 4pm and 6:30pm, and we can discuss your child’s class time and placement when you register them for a free trial place. We work in partnership with parents to ensure that their child is placed in a group where they will flourish.
At Little Voices we pride ourselves on:
- our high-quality singing and drama tuition in small groups taught by passionate and experienced tutors
- nurturing and valuing every child
- our families choosing Little Voices lessons as an investment in their child
- encouraging EVERY child to be the best that they can be
- welcoming children of all abilities
- no audition process.
Through our expert tuition and guidance, your child will develop confidence, resilience and communication skills for life, alongside fostering a love for the performing arts in a creative, nurturing and safe space.