We don’t always stop to smell the roses in business, do we?
Awards are obvious milestones, but what about the quieter victories?
All those things we just get on and do – things that, strung together, create a whole mountain of achievement?
The truth is the daily grind can be deafening.
And sometimes, we need to hit the pause button, silence the noise, and truly appreciate how far we’ve come.
Traditionally, people do a round-up of their year just as the current year is ending.
But we wanted to turn Blue Monday on its head – so here are some of our best bits from 2023!
- Received the 5-star Franchisee Satisfaction Awardin Workbuzz’s Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark 2023, with our best results ever
- Welcomed 6 new franchisees
- Completed on 4 franchise resales
- Continued with our mental health awareness training, with 79% of our network now trained, and have a wellbeing ambassador in one of our franchisees leading this area, Kerry Gaughran
- Gathered over 1,000 5-star reviews
- Club Hub Lifetime Achievement award finalist
- What’s On 4 Kids ‘Steve Franks Shining Star’ award finalist
- Two of our Head Office members of staff gained their QFP qualification from the British Franchising Association (BFA)
- Celebrated 10 year anniversaries for HO staff, Hannah, and our Little Voices South West London franchisee, Ashlea.
- Implemented a new social media system to simplify social media for our network and ensure it’s always on-brand
- Appeared on That’s TV Lancashire with our schools programme
- Started the rollout of a new schools’ awards scheme to recognise those schools who use Little Voices in their curriculum
- Assigned Jackie Harrison, our Little Voices North Hampshire franchisee, as a BFA Ambassador to ensure our franchisees are well-represented
- Appointed one of our long-standing tutors and franchisees, Kathryn Delaney, as LAMDA & curriculum support at Head Office
- Continued to work on our HAF programme so children up and down the country on benefits-related free school meals have been able to access Little Voices in the school holidays
- Built a new, interactive franchise prospectus
PLUS we improved our ops manual, took part in Children’s Activities Week, had regular social meetups, and lobbied our local MP to allow children’s activity providers who are CAA members to be able to accept Childcare Vouchers.
And, probably most excitingly of all – our annual symposium was finally back face-to-face for the first time since the pandemic!
All-in-all, another incredible year jam-packed full of achievement for everyone at Little Voices!