Welcome to Little Voices Bexley. My name is Lucy, I am delighted to bring Little Voices to our area, our classes are friendly, small, expertly delivered and a whole lot of fun!
Our Lessons run to the same dates as the local authority. This remainder of this term’s dates are here:
Every Tuesday from 8th June-20th July
- We offer regular classes on Tuesdays after school from 4 years old.
- We have a class to suit your child within our friendly and inviting centre!
- We teach performing arts in small groups so that your child benefits from both individual attention and a great bond of friendship.
- We progress through the LAMDA syllabus so your child will have an incredible sense of achievement and no fear of exams!
- We are in the business of building confidence, every pupil is valued and supported.
- Our groups work on pieces they love, so if you have a Disney fan or a Musical Theatre nerd in your house, they will love portraying their favourite characters.
As we all know, this year has presented new challenges for all of us, for much of the year our lessons have been running online, this has been invaluable to allow our classes to stay connected, maintain friendships and continue the hard work that our pupils have put in to their projects.
However, nothing quite beats coming together for our unique Little Voices lessons, so we have put measures in place to ensure that we are complying with, and exceeding safety standards.
- Firstly, our small class sizes have meant that our classes have not had to be split or swapped around to maintain social distancing within our lessons, our classes have always been, and will continue to be small in order to give each pupil the individual attention that they deserve.
- We make use of stage spaces in our lessons, so each child has their own place, marked out for them, they will each face the front, just as if they were on a stage.
- We have excellent ventilation, we use an airy, spacious modern building with a great heating system; so we have good air circulation without the room being too cold!
- We have a rigorous cleaning regime; in between each class, each stage space is thoroughly cleaned with NHS grade products.
- We have a hand sanitising station by the door for use by each pupil on entry and exit.
- We have planned ahead to ensure that there are no lesson handouts, we make us of google classroom to share materials, and the boards in the room to share information (eg lyrics/scripts) rather than handing out paper.
- We have designated drop-off points for grown ups, and our pupils are collected by their tutor for their lesson so there is no crowding around entrances.
- Finally, we have the option to log in to our face to face lessons from home; this is aimed at our pupils who are isolating due to being traced as a contact (usually at school), and who are usually present in our face to face lessons. They have the option to log in from home and take part.