Are you looking to brighten your child’s week with an activity that they can’t wait to get to? That builds their confidence and nourishes their natural talent?
We can’t wait to welcome you to our small, friendly classes!
My name is Lucy, I am the Principal of Little Voices Bexley; where we love to help your child become the best that they can be! We know how important it is for your child to receive the highest level of training in Performing Arts whilst being in a safe, nurturing environment which helps build important life skills.
Having taught hundreds of pupils, we have a unique framework that has been created with your child at the heart. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding, inspirational lessons in Drama and Singing while making sure your child leaves with a smile.
Only 8 children in a class
Outstanding LAMDA results, 100% MERIT and DISTINCTION
Focus on building important life skills along with confidence
Working towards an accreditation through LAMDA
Tutors who are professional performers and outstanding practitioners
5 Gold Star CAA Accreditation
Term Dates for 2023/2024
- Tuesday 5th September to Tuesday 17th October
- HALF TERM WEEK Tuesday 24th October
- Tuesday 31st October to Tuesday 12th December
- Tuesday 9th January to Tuesday 6th February
- HALF TERM WEEK Tuesday 13th February
- Tuesday 20th February to Tuesday 26th March
- Tuesday 16th April to Tuesday 23rd May
- HALF TERM WEEK Tuesday 28th May
- Tuesday 4th June to Tuesday 23rd July
- We offer regular classes on Tuesdays after school from 4 years old.
- We have a class to suit your child within our friendly and inviting centre!
- We teach performing arts in small groups so that your child benefits from both individual attention and a great bond of friendship.
- We progress through the LAMDA syllabus so your child will have an incredible sense of achievement and no fear of exams!
- We are in the business of building confidence, every pupil is valued and supported.
- Our groups work on pieces they love, so if you have a Disney fan or a Musical Theatre nerd in your house, they will love portraying their favourite characters.