Does your child love to sing and act? Would you like to nurture their confidence? Enrolling now for the Summer Term!
The professional team at Little Voices Hackney are committed to helping your child nurture talent, make new friends, and learn in a fun and friendly environment. We understand how important it is for children to be the best they can be, and this is why our outstanding practitioners provide the very highest level of training in all of our singing lessons, drama classes, and acting lessons in Hackney. Now, more than ever before we need to support children’s wellbeing after they have been locked down for months with no social interaction. Our lessons will help your child reintegrate back into normal life and build back any confidence that has been lost during the pandemic.
Our incredible tutors have as much as fifteen years in the industry and have created a unique framework that helps your child learn new skills in a fun and engaging way. At our lessons in Hackney, we pride ourselves on offering a nurturing and inspirational environment, where your child is given the opportunity to build new life skills, make new friends, and above all, leave with a smile!
- Small class sizes ensures individual attention for every child
- Helping to build important life skills, confidence and friendships
- Working towards annual graded exams accredited through LAMDA
- Outstanding, inspirational tutors to help your child learn
- Start – Wednesday 8 September 2021
- Half Term – Monday 25 October -Sunday 31 October 2021
- Monday 1st November – Sunday 19 December 2021
- Start – Tuesday 4 January 2022
- Half Term – Monday 14 February – Sunday 20 February 2022
- Monday 21st February- Sunday 3 April 2022
- Tuesday 19 April 2022 – Sunday 29th May 2022
- Half Term – Monday 30 May – Sunday 5 June 2022
- Monday 6th June 2022 – Saturday 23 July 2022
5.00-7.30PM every Wednesday term time
10.15AM-12.45PM every Saturday term time
at Hackney Forge, 243A Victoria Park Road, E9 7HD, Hackney, London.
All groups run for 45mins.