The health and wellbeing of our students and tutors is always a top priority for us here at little Voices. Despite the plans to ease some restrictions, we, like many other institutions, feel the need to maintain our current processes in order to prioritise the health and well-being of our tutors and students. With this in mind, we will be keeping our existing precautions in place.
Our friendly and caring team of tutors will ensure everyone has an amazing four days with just a few additional precautions put in place.
If your child can no longer attend a camp because of COVID 19 or self isolation we will offer you a full credit which can be banked and used towards a future camp. If we have to cancel a camp refunds will be given in full (this will not be applied to individual absences).
- All Little Voices tutors are fully enhanced DBS checked and hold Level 3 First Aid Paediatric.
- Children will need to bring their own labelled packed lunch and water bottle. These must avoid anything containing; nuts, Fava beans, broad beans, shell fish and sesame seeds.
- Groups will be small in size with a one adult to 8 children ratio and we have at least 2 tutors present at every camp.
- We must be made aware prior to the camp if your child has any allergies or medical conditions. If your child has an allergy we ask that you provide them with an epi pen which our tutors can keep on hand.
- Little Voices will be filming the final performance day therefore Little Voices will require videography and photography consent for this
- Videos of the final performance day will be professionally filmed by our videographer and put together as a video showreel. Once edited, they will be emailed out to parents up to 14 days after the camp.
- Our camps do not involve a performance where parents come and watch.
- We will still be encouraging everyone to avoid close contact and will continue to implement social distancing wherever possible; ensuring that everyone still has their own personal space.
- We still plan to spend a lot more time outdoors (weather permitted)
- Our venues will maintain good ventilation
- We will ensure good hygiene
- Regular cleaning will be maintained
- All tutors will take regular lateral flow tests and we ask that all children attending our camps do the same
- We will follow public health advice on isolation and managing confirmed cases – this will be reflected in our Risk Assessment
- We ask that parents and visitors do not come into our venues
- Drop off and pick ups will take place outside and we ask if this can be limited to one parent or carer
- The government is removing the requirement to wear face coverings in law but expects and recommends that they are worn in enclosed and crowded spaces where you may come into contact with people you don’t normally meet. We kindly ask if you bare this in mind when dropping off and picking up.
Some of our plans may change as the guidance evolves, ensuring that we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe whilst offering an outstanding service to all parents and children.