The health and safety of everyone is always a top priority for us here at Little Voices and we are committed to remaining open in the safest possible way to ensure the well being of everyone.
We’re fortunate that our small class sizes allow everyone to have their own personal space in our lessons and lots of space to socially distance.
We endeavour to bring you the same amazing tuition and the same fun and inspirational lessons with just a few additional precautions in place such as…
- All Little Voices tutors are fully enhanced DBS checked and hold Level 3 First Aid Paediatric.
- Drop offs and Pick ups will for the time being stay outside and parents are encouraged not to come into our venues, this is to minimise the spread of COVID 19.
- For Safeguarding and Child Protection reasons parents and visitors are not allowed into our classrooms.
- Children welcome to bring water to our lessons (providing they are labelled with their name on)
- No food is allowed in our lessons and we ask that children avoid anything containing; nuts, Fava beans, broad beans, shell fish and sesame seeds before our lessons.
- We must be made aware prior to a free trial or lesson if your child has any allergies or medical conditions. If your child has an allergy we ask that you provide them with an epi pen which our tutors can keep on hand.
- Our mid year performances are professionally filmed by our videographer and so we do require permission and consent for this when enrolling onto our lessons.
Children, staff and other adults should follow public health advice on when to self-isolateand what to do.
Please do not bring your child to a lesson if they have symptoms of COVID 19, have received a positive test result, or other reasons that require them to stay at home due to the risk of them passing COVID-19 on. This is our policy to try and keep everyone safe and to prevent us from having to close a class down, we would appreciate your co operation with this.
- We will follow public health advice on testing, self-isolation and managing confirmed cases of COVID-19
- We will be encouraging everyone to still have their own personal space. Our group sizes are small in size to allow this.
- We ask that parents and visitors do not come into our venues
- Drop off and pick ups will take place outside
- We will ensure good hygiene and children will be asked to wash their hands/sanitise upon arrival
- We will maintain appropriate cleaning regimes, using standard products such as detergent.
- Our venues will maintain good ventilation
Some of our plans may change as the guidance evolves, ensuring that we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe whilst offering an outstanding service to all parents and children.