How often do you take the time to celebrate your achievements in business?
I’m not just talking about the obvious things, like award wins (please tell me you at least celebrate those!).
It’s the other things – milestones, results, things we sometimes take for granted (or maybe don’t even realise at the time have any significance).
I’m definitely a big believer in counting my blessings, in business as well as life.
But life sometimes moves at such breakneck speed that we need to force ourselves to stop and take stock of how far we’ve come and what we’ve achieved.
So as we come to the end of another whirlwind year – one that’s had more than its fair share of ups & downs for most of us I suspect – I want to share some incredible achievements for Little Voices that I’m extremely proud of.
- 100% LAMDA exam success nationally for our pupils
- A record number of new Little Voices centres and school partnerships launched in a 12-month period
- Introduction of new mental health initiative to support everyone at Little Voices – from franchisees to our teachers & employees; from our pupils to their parents, and even our trusted suppliers. More than 70% of our network have already received accredited mental health awareness training.
- Installation of an award-winning customer review platform for every franchisee to supercharge their marketing
- Received the 5-star Franchisee Satisfaction Award in Workbuzz’s Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark 2022
- Finalist in the EVA Inspirational Women in Business award
- Finalist in the Remarkable Achievement category of the What’s On 4 Kids Activities awards
- Highly commended in Industry Champion of the Year category of the What’s On 4 Kids Activities awards
- Winners in the national bfa HSBC awards
What’s more, this was our first year delivering arts education & training as part of the HAF programme, meaning children up & down the country on benefits-related free school meals have been able to access Little Voices in the school holidays. Further strengthening one of our core values – that Little Voices is for all children, all children have something amazing to share, and all children deserve access to the crucial arts training we provide that builds life skills and confidence.
And all of this in what was our 15th year!
We’ve so many plans and initiatives coming up that I’m genuinely excited at what’s ahead for Little Voices in 2023.
Right, I’m off to do my little happy dance! Whose joining me?