Apply today for your child’s free trial lesson!
We have spaces available for children ages 4-16 years. To book your child in for a free trial lesson please click the button above.
Hello! I’m Alison, your Little Voices Principal, and I’m delighted to be running our fun & inspirational singing &
drama lessons to the children & young people of Central and South Manchester.
Children make friends for life at Little Voices, and I’m looking forward to watching every child who
attends our classes grow in confidence, as well as learn new skills that will help them in other areas of
their life as they grow up.
So whether they love to act & sing, or need a bit of a confidence boost, we’ll help your child be the best
they can be!
Looking to brighten up your child’s week with something that they look forward to? Do you want to build your child’s confidence?
What makes our lessons unique?
- Maximum of 8 children in each lesson – ensures individual attention for every child
- Building life skills – such as confidence, resilience, communication, team work
- Children of all abilities are welcome – we truly believe that every child has something amazing to share!
- CAA Accredited (Children’s Activities Association)
- LAMDA exams – 100% pass rate
Easter holiday club inspired by
“THE SCHOOL OF ROCK”
📆Tuesday 9th – Friday 12th April 2024
📍Ivy Church, Didsbury, M20 2GP
⏰9:30am – 3:30pm every day
🎭Performance at 3pm on Friday 12th
💥SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE FROM DEWEY FINN AKA MR. S. – JAKE SHARP WHO PLAYED THE LEADING ROLE IN THE UK & IRELAND TOUR, WILL BE DELIVERING A MASTERCLASS ON DAY 2!Theatre Week Booking Form