I’m Kathryn, your Little Voices principal, and I’m delighted to be providing our fun & inspirational music &
drama lessons to the children & young people of Cheshire West.
The benefits of music and drama education are widely proven yet the Curriculum is increasingly reducing focus and funding for performing arts in schools due to pressure to hit targets on other core subjects. We believe passionately in building confidence in students and in the noticeable wider benefits that music and drama training brings to school life and beyond.
Children strengthen friendships for life at Little Voices, as well as learn new skills that will help them in other areas of their life as they grow up.
How we can help
- We bring expertise into schools that is often not in-house, particularly in primary schools.
- We can create bespoke music curriculum to suit your schools resources, and drama curriculum that works with the English National curriculum.
- From a young age we can nurture talent, grow confidence and build all important life skills through music and drama.
- Qualifications achieved at Little Voices help students hit targets – UCAS points for university and college as well as build all round life skills.
- LAMDA, when covered, often is more prose, speech & drama, not musical theatre. Little Voices can co-ordinate the two disciplines.
There are several ways we can work with your school and each is flexible and can be tailored to suit your school and your pupils’ individual needs. We have a large number of schools operating open, after school lessons (Route 1) but most recently, we have begun working with schools with an ‘In-school Partnership’ (Route 3) as an enhanced curriculum offer.
Most importantly, whichever route is most suited to your school, what we don’t do is add to your workload. We pride ourselves on our professional approach and attention to detail.
Our After School routes offer a highly rewarding and quality after school activity for children and quality wrap around provision for parents. This can be exclusively for children from your school or you may choose to open it up to neighbouring schools.