Does your child love to act and sing?
Or maybe they need a little confidence boost?
Hello! My name is Ellena and I am the Principal of Little Voices Fylde. Thank you so much for showing an interest in Little Voices.
At Little Voices we build confidence, nurture talent and encourage children and young people (aged 4-18) to find their inner sparkle through fun, engaging and inspiring Drama and Singing lessons- led by our professional and passionate tutors. Our small class sizes ensures individual attention for every child and enhances their progression and journey with us. Our creative learning space is positive, nurturing, supportive and endlessly fun. Enabling our pupils to flourish, build confidence, perform, make friends for life and ultimately, be the best version of themselves.
We offer a free trial lesson to any child or young person wanting to have a go at a Little Voices lesson. Just so you can see if we are the perfect fit for you.
What makes our lessons unique?
- Maximum of 8 children in each lesson – ensures individual attention for every child
- Building life skills – such as confidence, resilience, communication, team work
- Children of all abilities are welcome – we truly believe that every child has something amazing to share!
- CAA Accredited (Children’s Activities Association)
- LAMDA exams – 100% pass rate
We currently have 5 centres running weekly drama and singing lessons. Have a look at our timetable using the tabs below.
We also provide ‘in school’ partnerships for any local school wanting to give their pupils a performing arts education/ training.