Little Voices Suffolk Coming Soon!
Does your child love to sing and act?
Or do you want your child to build on their confidence?
Little Voices, Big Futures
I’m Evie the Principal at Little Voices Suffolk, where we help your child to become the best versions of themselves. You may not have heard of Little Voices YET but Little Voices helps to build your child’s confidence, nurture their talent and give them the skills to be the best communicators through fun and engaging Drama and Singing lessons.
We work in small groups (no more than 8 in a class) giving your child the individual support they need, allowing them to feel positive about what they can achieve. Little Voices is a creative learning environment with your child at the heart. We pride ourselves on delivering a positive, supportive and safe space for your child to flourish and make friends for life. The most important thing to us is the individual growth, development and journey that your child experiences through their Little Voices lessons.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes our lessons unique?
- Maximum of 8 children in each lesson – ensures individual attention for every child
- Building SKILLS FOR LIFE – such as confidence, resilience, communication skills, team work skills, empathy, emotional understanding, social skills
- Children of all abilities are welcome – we truly believe that every child has something amazing to share!
- CAA Accredited (Children’s Activities Association)
- LAMDA exams – 100% pass rate
We also provide ‘in school’ partnerships for any local school wanting to give their pupils a performing arts education/ training.