Welcome to Little Voices!
Here at Little Voices we work with all of our students towards an end of year LAMDA exam award at the end of the summer term.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation and 100% pass rate with LAMDA. The exams are nothing to worry about and are a fantastic achievement to work towards to build confidence as well as gain valuable skills for life!
To allow us to liaise with you about the exams, we will need you to complete our enrolment form below. If you have not filled this in yet, please can you do so at the earliest convenience because without these details, we will not be able to submit a child for a LAMDA exam.
Important Exam Information:
- We submit all names to LAMDA at the end of the Spring term around April time (2 months in advance of the end of June exam).
- Once we submit a child for an examination, fee’s for the exam must be paid along with the summer term invoice
- Our tutors will start to discuss the exams and work with the students to choose their exam pieces in January and February
- Our tutors will then hand everyone a hard copy of their chosen exam pieces and will also email parents with an electronic copy and information on what the exam entails
- Children will need to be able to commit to both the Spring and Summer term to take part in the exam
- We will contact parents to liaise about the exams in February. We will also give you the examination dates and options.
- If you cannot make a certain exam date or time, we will need to be informed about this before submitting names to LAMDA in the April – please contact us about this.
‘Mini Voices’ Exams (Key Stage 1)
With our Mini Voices, we work with each child towards an optional end of year LAMDA introductory communication examination. This involves each child reciting a poem from memory as well as talking about a show and tell and describing their favourite game or activity. We will contact all parents in the Spring term to discuss the exams and to find out if you would like your child to take part.
‘Little Voices’ Exams (Key Stage 2)
We will work with our Little Voices towards an optional end of year LAMDA acting exam. These can be taken in pairs or as a solo. Exam choices and grades are based on our Little Voices tutor’s professional judgement and will be discussed with each individual child and parent during the spring term. If your child has taken a previous LAMDA exam please let us know when enrolling.
If you have any questions on the exams or would like to discuss your child’s progress please contact Principal (Ashlea Pearson) email@example.com and she will endeavour to help you.