LITTLE VOICES PRESTON THEATRE WEEKS AND HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES 2020 – 2021
WHAT ARE OUR THEATRE WEEKS & WEST END WORKSHOPS?
Our Theatre Weeks and West End Workshops are a great way to make new friends, have fun, develop new performance skills and further develop in confidence.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO?
Theatre Weeks last for 4 days and work on a continuous script based loosely on a well-known musical or play. On the last day we perform our play for family and friends. These are great for helping work towards an end product, managing nerves, working as a team, performing a full play. Our West End Workshop events are one day stand alone events with no performance at the end of the day. We work on skills and a theme but there is no pressure of an end result which some children prefer.
WHAT IS PLANNED FOR LITTLE VOICES PRESTON DURING 2020 – 2021?
October Half Term – West End Workshops:
- Monday 26th October – Descendants inspired Workshop
Tuesday 27th October – Harry Potter inspired Workshop
Wednesday 28th October – Halloween inspired Workshop
- February Half Term – West End Workshops:
- Monday 15th Feb – Lion King inspired
- Tuesday 16th Feb – Matilda inspired
- Wednesday 17th Feb – Hairspray inspired
- May Half Term – 31st May – 4th June – Theatre Week
- Summer – Monday 23rd August – Thursday 26th August – Theatre Week – LV School of Rock
COST AND LOCATION
- West End Workshops – £25 for LV pupils, £30 non LV pupils
- Theatre Weeks £120
HOW DO I BOOK A WEST END WORKSHOP OR THEATRE WEEK?
Please click on the link at the top of this page to apply for either a Theatre week of West End Workshop and one of the team will be in touch shortly.